I am trying to manage my company's capacity planning. I have this error that frankly surprises me. Can you tell me if there is a way to overcome this limitation?
Advanced Roadmaps is not really built to scale above medium-large enterprises, 100 projects is a LOT to manage, and at that scale, you probably should be looking for something a bit wider, such as Jira Align. (Or fragmenting your teams and projects less?)
Disclaimer: marketplace partner!
Hey @[deleted]-
We should be able to handle this in minware. We currently offer a Predictive Roadmap and my team should be able to iterate on it very quickly if there are different / specific metrics you are after. Feel free to launch a free trial if you want to check it out.
yours is a logical and interesting suggestion, but I cannot at this time spend money to buy another plugin, I have already suffered a robbery by having to switch to the very expensive Jira Datacenter... Atlassian pulls too hard on pricing, sooner or later it will start losing customers and maybe I will be among the first to do so.
@[deleted]
Understood. Best of luck and please let me know if we can ever help!
@Dan -minware- please which of these is the plugin you are suggesting ?https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?query=Predictive%20Roadmap
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.