Could someone give me the lowdown or article on getting ones head around the Time to resolution raw data that is in Jira?
We have these fields:
Time_to_resolution_Actual_MS: (which is in milliseconds and has some negative numbers such as -105,987,136.00)
Time_to_resolution: which shows text as 41h 43m or -29h 26m (again negative numbers)
Time_to_resolution_Actual: as 77h 26m which actually makes sense, but you can't sum that column because it's a text field
Time_to_resolution_Actual_Timestamp: such as 77:26, which again you can't sum or average.
How are some of these values negative? Is the ticket resolved before it's even started or existed?
The only field that makes sense is Time_to_resolution_Actual but because it's a text field you can't SUM or Average it against an Axis
Surely there is a time to resolution value somewhere that I can use to Sum or Average how long tickets took to resolve within a specific grouping.
Time to resolution being the time between the ticket first being opened to when it was last marked as resolved.
Same issue for Time_to_first_response
NB: I'm bringing this raw data into PowerBI so I'm not interested in third party add-ons.
Thank you