Good morning!
I have taken over the technical support for the time logging process of a medium scale project. We currently want to streamline the whole process as it wasn't executed very clean in the past.
So in the past we had task X and i.e. 5 workers who were each doing the exact same task for the project. But the company had 5 different tickets, each called the same name for each of the individual workers (don't ask me why please).
Now I have created one task where all 5 of these workers should now log their time. The thing is, we have a lot of people who still log their time on these old tasks and honestly it would be such a huge time investment going to every single one of them each time it happens until it stops. Also I don't want to treat them like children as it is not their fault that this time logging process is a bit all over the place.
Now for my question: Can I somehow disable the ability for people to log their time on specific tasks? Any ideas how I should procceed?
Thank you for your help and have a nice Day!
Julia