How might I authentically meet new people so that I may get the conversation going?
@Jodi-Ann Rowe -
One of the way is by introducing yourself in the community via different community groups - i.e.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/New-to-Jira/gh-p/newtojira
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/New-to-Jira-Service-Management/gh-p/newtojsm
Or post your related questions into the different groups offered in the communities. Here is the link where you can find the group(s) that you would like to participate in - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Groups/ct-p/groups
Looking forward in your question/introduction in the community.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
+1 to what Joseph said above. You could also meet new people by going to Atlassian Community Events. There are many that are hosted virtually and in-person around the globe, check here: https://ace.atlassian.com/
@Jodi-Ann Rowe Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I agree with the suggestions from @Joseph Chung Yin and @Tamanna Godara to introduce and meet people from the community.
Just want to add one more suitable group in the community to introduce yourself and meet new people on the community and get the conversation going: Welcome Center (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Welcome-Center/gh-p/WelcomeCenter).
I hope you have a great experience learning and sharing with people in the community.
@Jodi-Ann Rowe Additionally, to learn about the most important things going on in the community every month, please subscribe to the alerts for the monthly community round-up articles authored and shared on the community by @Jimmy Seddon !
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/tag/community-round-up/tg-p
Thanks a lot @Joseph Chung Yin . I will be doing these.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.