Hello,
Please check my domain/emails in suppression list and remove these.
I can't get a link to change my account password.
Thanks,
Alex
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
We, the Community, have no access to do this. You'll need to give us your domain (not whole email) and hope we can get this over to Atlassian at some point, or raise a support request at https://support.atlassian.com/contact
Hi @a_romashkin,
No emails from your domain are on our suppression list.
I can see several emails sent from Atlassian to your email address over the last 7 days, and all of them show to have been delivered to your mail server.
Additionally, I triggered a password reset email for your email address just a few minutes ago (I am referring to the email address of the community account you used to make this post), and our logs show it has also been delivered to your mail server. Can you please check if you have received that? Please make sure to check your Spam folder as well.
Kind regards,Theodora
del
please check <removed_for_privacy> domain
This is the domain I checked, I can see the email of the community account you used to make this post. I removed the domain from your post to protect your privacy.
@Theodora Boudale
my email address of the community account with "net" domain name and i received password recovery mail
I need to recover password for "org" domain with the same nameplease check again
thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.