Hey, one of our users is trying to create a ticket on a specific project and has this error message : default manager has no assignable permission or unassigned tickets are disabled.
Do you please know why?
Hi @medjouti
I would check your workflow for active validators and post functions. The problem lies there for sure.
Hello what do you mean please? because i checked the workflow and all the users can create and assign
It seems that the default assignee doesn't have the assignable(?) permission. I'm putting a question mark, because I don't know if this the exact translation from French.
I would check to see if the default assignee has the assign and assignable permission.
If he/she has that permission, THEN I would check inside the workflow of this specific issue type, to check for any validation or post function which sets an assignee on the issue and is acting like the default assignee.
I actually did check the workflow and user roles, the person is in the group that can create tickets assign them and edit them, and it still does not work
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.