We are not able to push the 4 folders to remote
these 4 folders are having JS files
I have test file and commit and push it worked but it is not working for these 4 folders
Hi @Shyam
Can you provide how you try add and push those folders?
Regards,
Seba
Hi Sebastian,
Here are the steps I have followed:
1. I have added the folders ( after this step I checked git status but it’s showing as clean although I added folders )
2. git add .
3. Git commit -m “message “
4. Git push
And noticed one more thing , I can push those folders to root folder , but it not pushing to sub folder where it supposed to be.
I think the problem is in #2.
Try this instead: git add --all
And then: git status
To verify the folders were added.
If that doesn't work, check if you have .gitignore files in these folders and also the contents of your main .gitignore file in the root folder.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.