Hi I have a very simple pipeline where I am trying to run unit test on forked version of Apache Superset. But it is always fails giving Container 'Build' exceeded memory limit error. To confirm that there isn't any memory leakage in our tests I cloned the repository of Superset from Github & ran the test but the problem persists.
I have also tried by removing Docker service from the step as well as doubling the size as mentioned in other similar questions on this forum
definitions:
services:
docker:
memory: 1000
steps:
- step: &runLint
name: Check linting
caches:
- node
script:
- cd superset-frontend
- npm ci
- npm run lint
- step: &runTest
name: Run Tests
caches:
- node
script:
- cd superset-frontend
- npm ci
- npm run test
size: 2x
pipelines:
custom: # Pipelines that are triggered manually
deploy-apps:
- variables:
- name: RELEASE_TYPE
- name: PRE_RELEASE_ID
- step: *runLint
- step: *runTest
pull-requests:
'**':
- step: *runTest
options:
size: 2x