Hi,
Since one week, I abruptly stopped receiving any e-mail from BitBucket. I don't get commit updates, placed comments, invites or mentions. They are not in my spam.
Regards,
Krishna Chaitanya
G'day Krishna!
Welcome to the Bitbucket Cloud Community!
I have checked your email address and found it present in our suppression list as we received the following SMTP bounce from your mail server:
550: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS({hex}) [MAXIND01FT023.eop-IND01.prod.protection.outlook.com]
I have since removed your email from this list, in future - to prevent this from happening again, I would suggest asking your mail administrator to whitelist our email accounts:
noreply@am.atlassian.comno-reply@atlassian.comnoreply@mailer.atlassian.comnotifications-noreply@bitbucket.org
Hope this helps.
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
Hey Ben,
Everything working well. Thank you very much.
No problem Krishna!
Happy to help
Hey @Ben I am facing the same issue from almost similar time, while I have asked my org IT team to whitelist the provided email accounts, can we please check if my email in is the suppression list.ThanksAnil
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.