I am so now experiencing anxiety as I get closer to taking my ACP-120 exam. I am questioning the level of difficulty with this challange. I am NOT asking for answers to the test. I am only asking for how difficult the questions are in reference to understanding what's being asked of me during this "3" exam.
I meant to say "3" hour exam.
Try https://university.atlassian.com/student/activity/853405-acp-120-sample-questions for about 10 example questons. From my experience, the actual exam questions were similar in difficulty to these examples.
Hi @Michael Gold . Thanks for your question. I just passed the ACP-120. If you are consistently passing the exam preparation courses, you should be fine.
What I do to prepare for the exams is in the few days before, I find as many practice questions as possible and just take the test over and over again until I get a perfect score -
This is Managing Permissions in Jira Cloud:
https://university.atlassian.com/student/path/904496/activity/1163740
This is JQL for Admins:
https://university.atlassian.com/student/path/1006524/activity/1314419
and finally, here are the ACP-120 sample questions:
https://university.atlassian.com/student/path/838340/activity/1054385
Good luck to you!
Hi Michael,
ACP-120 is challenging as all Atlassian exams, you need to be super focus on details in questions, especially if you are not native English speaker. I was mostly afraid of JQL queries but this part went well for me. There was a lot of questions about reports, with screenshot of some diagram and question to explain what it's mean.
My tips:
1. Do not overthink it, when you reach last question, do not go again and check all answers, you will be tired anyway. Better approach is to mark questions you want to go back to.
2. Be prepare for technical issues, it happens - for me couple of times system just stopped working, I had to contact tech support - this caused additional stress, so better to be prepared.
Fingers crossed and good luck to you!
From my experience, if you do all sample questions well (like 9 of 10 correct) then it means that you are prepared.
Take a look at some of my tricky JQL questions which I published some time ago
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Jira-JQL-Best-Practices-for-ACP-Exam/ba-p/2144083
This article is also helpful:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/The-best-way-to-search-in-Jira-JQL-queries/ba-p/2109048
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Training-Certification-articles/Tips-and-strategies-to-survive-the-Atlassian-ACP-Exam/ba-p/1436369
The one area I had the most trouble with was around permissioning; there's several different layers to these and particularly with "team managed projects" they expect you to remember what access comes with which access tier.
The exam focuses a lot on the experience you have using the tool. Some tips are that you focus on the keywords, there are keywords that will help you find the answer, another is that you discard the wrong answers, there are many that by concept you know are not, and finally do not treat the questions as easy, although some may seem like they are not and will demand a little more attention and friend, I know you will achieve it.
Hi @Michael Gold , after the first week of December, Atlassian University will launch the free ACP-120 Jira Administration for Cloud Exam Success course. We suggest you enroll. You'll find many more practice questions, along with other new resources to help you prepare.
I am also preparing for ACP-120. Thanks for sharing these links @Valerie Knapp
Break a leg @Kristján Geir Mathiesen ! Let us know how you get on
Just a heads up, I was not prepared enough for team-managed projects, so if you are experienced with those, great, if not, try to find some supplemental training. @Kristján Geir Mathiesen @Michael Gold
Thanks @Joanna Bajda
I am currently struggling with JQL module. Frown.....
Thank you. When will the Cloud Exam Success course begin? I will definitely take the course.
I know that you said after the first week of Decemeber, but is that somewhere close to Christmas or sooner? That is if you know. Thank you for your time and energy in answering my questions.
Indeed I am thankful for your positive energy. I just have to overcome the "second guessing" issue. Frown....
Yes. The team-managed and company-managed projects does have its challenges.
Thank you for these links. I will definitely look into them.
@Julia thanks for sharing the new's here, after the first week of December right ?
Also share with me and other's when this program starts. So i'll enroll.
I don't give you suggest
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.