I used to be able to delete comments in any issues inside my repositories. Starting about two weeks ago, I got this error whenever I tried to delete a comment:
If the problem continues, contact the site owner.
G'day!
Welcome to the Bitbucket Cloud Community!
I have checked your workspace and can see that you are the workspace owner, meaning you should have admin privileges.
I have tested on my own repository (where I am the admin) and was able to delete comments on my issues without a problem, so was unable to reproduce this on my end.
May I ask which browser you are using? Can you try to delete the comment in a different browser with addons disabled and let me know if there is any difference? If using Chrome please try this in Incognito mode.
Also, if the error shows "Something went wrong" it should give you an error code, if you have this please reply with this code in the thread.
Cheers!
- Ben (Bitbucket Cloud Support)
Hi Ben,
I have been using Chrome. As of today, I still cannot delete my comments.
Tried in Incognito mode and still the same error message
I also tried on Safari on Mac and it gave the same error as in Chrome. That led me to think it's an issue with the bitbucket website.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.