I am following the instructions for the Bitbucket trigger pipe and get this error.
X Account, repository or branch doesn't exist.
script:
- pipe: atlassian/trigger-pipeline:5.0.1
variables:
BITBUCKET_USERNAME: 'myUserName'
BITBUCKET_APP_PASSWORD: 'myAppPass'
REPOSITORY: 'nameOfRepo'
ACCOUNT: 'workspaceName'
for USERNAME: looked it up in personal settings and tried as Repository variable and without it (just in quotes)
for APP_PASS: Created a App Pass and added the value into a repository variable which i then used as $myAppPass with and without quotes
for REPOSITORY: tried severel repos but does not help
for ACCOUNT: tried with the Account and without it and i tried workspace name and workspace id
When i add DEBUG: 'true' i get this additional info:
<span>DEBUG: Starting new HTTPS connection (1): <a href="http://bitbucket.org:443/" rel="noopener noreferrer" target="_blank">bitbucket.org:443</a></span>
<span>DEBUG: <a href="https://bitbucket.org/" rel="noopener noreferrer" target="_blank">https://bitbucket.org:443</a> "GET /bitbucketpipelines/official-pipes/raw/master/pipes.prod.json HTTP/1.1" 200 None</span>
<span>DEBUG: Starting new HTTPS connection (1): <a href="http://api.bitbucket.org:443/" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">api.bitbucket.org:443</a></span>
<span>DEBUG: <a href="https://api.bitbucket.org/" rel="noopener nofollow noreferrer" target="_blank">https://api.bitbucket.org:443</a> "POST /2.0/repositories/<workspaceID>/<repository>/pipelines/ HTTP/1.1" 404 61</span>
I want to note that i have the structure <Workspace>/<Project>/<Repository>
I have tried creating several app passwords, several usersnames and several repositories.
I have tried several permission settings and the permissions that are suggested.
The information from the error doesn't give me enough information to see what i am making wrong.