I'm using Bonfire extension for Internet Explorer, when I try to use it the following message appears:
Could not get a response from the JIRA server - the server or your network connection may be offline.
The URL https://***********/rest/auth/latest/session?os_authType=none responded with a status code of 0
The strange thing is that if I use it in Google Chrome it just works. Using the same Server URL, Username and Password.
Is there any IE addon on your machine? You may want to disable and see whether the error still appears.
Hello ! Does it work now ? Did you find the cause ?
I have the same problem on IE 8.0.
Hi Sergio, in other question someone answered a possible solution, check and try it:
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/94140/bonfire-and-ie-8-9-could-not-get-a-response-from-the-jira-server-error
Hope this helps.
Ramiro, the solution doesn't help and is in any case completely invalid for OnDemand. It appears this has been a known bug since 2012 and there is no fix for it.
We are having the same issue. Jira ondemand, IE10 and Jira Capture.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.