Hello,
Hereafter is my problem:
- I create a test case (called TC1) with a parameter : myParam1
- in TC1, I defined my dataset as : myParam1 = a
- In TC1, i call another test case (called TC2) which has also a parameter defined : myParam2
So, when I call TC2 from TC1, I defined the param value as is :
- myParam2 = myParam1 (in JIRA the call is ${myParam2}=${myParam1})
The problem is JIRA interprets myParam1 as a string and not as a variable, so when I put TC1 in a test execution, in my steps, ${myParam2} = myParam1 instead of "a"
So it seem only string can be passed as a value in the parameter of a test case call. How I can pass a parameter as a value in the parameter of a test case call ?
Sorry I cannot explain in details why I need to do this kind of things, but this is necessary to avoid to call TC2 in many steps for each iteration I will do in TC1.
Could you please help me?



