I’m trying to setup a use case where I selectively hide or display fields in a transition screen based on the contents of other fields also on tbe transitions screen. This means I need to be able to detect any key events on certain fields so I can potentially hide others. I’ve got everything setup correctly with a main script, a hook script and and entry in the live fields list. The main screen is issuing lfWatch commands on the fields of interest using tbe key up event.
this all works great if the screen where the fields are on is not a transition screen, but as soon as I use a transition screen the hook script never gets invoked by the main script, even though I traced it to point where call is made.
Does the lfWatch command not work when the field is on a transition screen, or is there another way I have to do this for transition screens? Do transition screens not support dynamic hiding of fields based on other field inputs, like a normal edit screen does?
thanks,
jay