Is there some sort of block for Mexican StarLink clients? My ip address is on the starlink network which rotates thru several ips (seems to switch every couple days) but today it is 149.19.169.24 which shows up in the MaxMind database as Mexico (correct), and StarLink as the Carrier (correct), so it is not a maxmind issue.
I've always had some random issues connecting to Bitbucket from different mexico IP's over the last year, but haven't seen any of these issues since going to StarLink about 6 months ago...
I've checked both your status page, and a couple diffent outage sites and everything shows green for Bitbucket and I'm not having any issues accessing anything else...
---
Just a update, my ip changed today to be: 149.19.169.243 and I still cannot access Bitbucket, but obviously can access other atlassian resources. And the greater internet I have had zero other site issues.