Our sysadmin who installed this software is no longer with us.
Hi @ahebert
I would check the authentication methods.
Open the Authentication methods screen by selecting Administration () > System > Authentication methods.
If nothing there then see if you have any plugins used for SSO.
Tim
We have Jira version 8.1 in case that's helpful.
I don't see Authentication methods under Administration > System
What's the best way to see the plugins? I'm looking under Manage Apps and don't see anything related to SSO.
In Jira type g and then g again. This will bring up a search box. Type in Authentication Methods and see if anything comes up.
Other than that you will have to go through each plugin to see what they actually do.
When you login to Jira do you get sent to a different login form or is it the jira login page?
Nothing comes up in the search box for Authentication Methods.
I can get to the normal jira login page if needed, but we are redirected to our SSO login for jira.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.