We are currently using confluence on our server but will have to move to the cloud. Now I have started to look at the migration wizard. To my dismay I saw that the addon "include content" is not available on Confluence Cloud. We use the app on thousands of pages in our Confluence instance, so you can imagine how bad it would be for us if there was no replacement. I already contacted the developers at keysight, they say they don't plan to migrate to the cloud, they are on data server.
We looked for a replacement app that let us to mirror content within our confluence instance. It is of the highest importance that this content can be a single word and is displayed inline. I haven't found anything.
What should we do? We are a small team so we can't move to data center.
Thank you for your help!