File name is - "XYZ Global Development %26 Performance User.profile-meta.xml"
While retrieving this file using the bitbucket api, we are getting 404 error
https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/<workspace-id>/<repo-name>/src/5b51a74b55eb/force-app/main/default/profiles/XYZ%20Global%20Development%20%2526%20Performance%20User.profile-meta.xml
It was working ok on 1st Nov 2022. It's not on 4th Nov 2022. Did anything change from bitbucket api perspective?
Hi @Indu Devanath,
I've pushed a change which should fix this for you. Could you please try again and confirm that you're able to retrieve the file via the API?
Best regards,
@Dan Fraser
I have been able to reproduce this issue by creating a file with the same name in one of my repos. I have reached out to the development team to find out if there has been any change from our side causing this, I will let you know as soon as I have an update.
Kind regards,Theodora
Thanks @Theodora Boudale I will look forward to your response.
This is indeed a bug introduced recently. I went ahead and created a bug report in our issue tracker:
Please make sure to add yourself as a watcher (by selecting the Start watching this issue link) if you'd like to get notified via email on updates. I don't have an ETA for a fix, but when the issue is fixed, we will post an update on the public bug report.
Hi @Dan Fraser - we also have this issue. if profile name has spaces, deployment getting failed. Can you help us to fix the issue
Thanks & Regards
Muni prasad C
Hi @m.chintakunta,
This specific bug has been fixed.
If you are experiencing an issue, please create a new question via https://community.atlassian.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/bitbucket-questions, provide some more details in your question about what exactly you are doing and what kind of error you get, and we will look into it.
@Theodora Boudale Thanks for your quick response. I have raised a question as you suggested. Please look into that. Thank you
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/CI-CD-Error-in-deploying-salesforce-profile/qaq-p/2243670
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.