We kindly request support or guidance on how to implemeny SSO in Bitbucket Cloud Premium
All documentation found in support is referring to data center but not cloud.
Thanks,
Hey @Alicia Fuentespina
Welcome to the community.
Per our documentation, this is a feature exclusive to Atlassian Access.
Atlassian Access is a management tool that allows you to set up an SSO and manage it across Atlassian products.
You can use this page to get a 30-day free trial for Atlassian Access and use this documentation for the specific steps on how to use Atlassian Access to enable SSO!
Cheers,Syahrul
Thanks a lot for you answer Syahrul. Very useful documentation.
Just one more question, in case our organization has the Atlassian Access but for on-premise (private Cloud) set up usage, could be able to be used for the Buitbucket cloud-based product? Thanks again
Glad to hear that.
I do not entirely understand your questions, but if you have, for example, a Jira server instance and wish to connect with Bitbucket cloud. Then yes, it's possible via the integration as long as your instance is accessible via the internet.
However, I don't think Atlassian access works with On-premise products, as it's designed with the Atlassian cloud in mind.
Hi again @Syahrul
Yes, you are right I we ave JIra server instance and is accesible via internet through VPN. We will review the documentation and try to set it up. Any further question or comment, I will let you know. Thanks,
Alicia
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.