Hello,
I have set the runners, self hosted to my server. Everything works fine, runner is working and spins a new container which can also have docker using docker service.
pipelines:
branches:
master:
- step:
services:
- docker
runs-on:
- self.hosted
- linux
script:
- docker ps -a
- docker images
- echo "OK"
Now my problem is that docker ps -a and docker images are empty.
I think docker in docker works but is completely isolated from the host docker. However, this does not fulfill my need.
In the host (the same host the runner is running), I have the container that needs to be updated from the pipeline. I want to build a new image and run then: docker compose -f xxx.yml up -d
How can I do this using docker runner? Is the only solution using Linux shell instead which i will install directly on the host?