Hello,
I'm runnning a self hosted Jira 6.2 with Agile and Tempo plugins.
Currently, there are 3 users (out of 10) and we use it in a dev environment.
Jira instance is running on a 4 core 2GB RAM OpenStack instance.
We use apache as a proxy with https enabled.
I searched online for some performance tuning guides that relate to my setup, but I couldn't find any.
So the questions are:
- Due to limited memory, I limited max_connections for MySQL server to 40. Is that a lot, or is it too little? We rarely have more than one concurrent user using jira.
- What should my minimum/maximum memory settings be? Currently it's - minimum 384M, Max 512M
- Should I tune GC for such a small instance
- Are there other things that i should do in order to get the best results.
My goal is best performance/resource usage ratio.
Thank you in advance.