I am using enterprise version of Jira at Adobe. We want to be able to create a link for a specific project with prepopulated fields like title, component etc.
I have tried other solutions like using link https://jira.corp.adobe.com/secure/CreateIssueDetails!init.jspa?pid=CCXB&issuetype=1.
But I get "You have not selected a valid project to create an issue in."
To obtain the correct project Id I tried to follow this question but I don't get a correct response for that either
Hi @Saasha Mor
Have you follow this KB ?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-create-issues-using-direct-html-links-in-jira-server-159474.html
What do you mean by " I don't get a correct response for that either"
This should return the proper info to get the project id.
https://jira.corp.adobe.com/rest/api/2/project/CCXB
Regards
If you have access to the DB or a replicated DB of your production you can run the following
select * from project where pkey = 'CCXB'
Hi @Saasha Mor - Did you try these suggestions? Did they work?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.