Hi,
I am trying to install and configure JIRA Agile? I installed the Trial version but it doesnt show up. Please advise on the procedure for the same.
Are you on OnDemand or self-hosted. On self-hosted you'll just have to use the Plugin Manager to install the addon. On OnDemand - I believe you have to go marketplace.atlassian.com.
I am on ondmand. I have installed from marketplace but its not showing up in the admin page.
Well, I would recommend to have it installed on your own cloud environment. It is more reliable and you make sure that you can control almost everything. The easiest way to go is to install on AWS EC2 using Deploy4Me https://deploy4me.com/en/install/jira.html
Once installed you can select a JIRA Agile option from the first scereen on your brand new AWS EC2 instance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.