I have a client who wanted to use Jira Service Management for managing there logistics task. Can Anyone help with some example how to use Jira service management for task effectively?
Jira Service Management is designed to help you unlock high-velocity teams by 1) empowering every team to deliver great service fast, 2) bringing visibility to work, and 3) accelerating the flow of work between development, IT, and business teams.
watch stories
cc generator
Hey @Deepak Rai ,
Care to explain a bit deeper what kind of tasks they would be doing? when I'm thinking logistics I'm leaning a lot more towards JWM instead of JSM unless they need some kind of support system?
Hi @Deepak Rai
Why does your client want to monitor task management on JSM? To me it doesn't make sense, unless you client accepts requests from "customers" (both internal and external).
If your client want to monitor tasks, then JWM is the way to go. It has more functionalities for that specific work, plus it is cheaper.
Why did your customer wants to use JSM?
Hi Deepak, I would suggest you go through below link related to learning path, on how to use Jira service management effectively.
Jira Service Management Fundamentals : Atlassian
@Deepak Rai
I would suggest using JWM and under that, you can use the Task Tracking template. As it has enough set of features to manage and is easy to use for tracking tasks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.