Hi,
I am a Business Analyst and I am charged to provide a Functionality Coverage Matrix.
These are the objectives:
1-For each Script what features does it cover
2-By selecting a script I can know what functionality it covers
3-When I select a feature I can know which scripts correspond to it
4-I can select N scripts and the system lets me know what the coverage rate is
5-During the test campaign, I can have the coverage rate of the tests executed at a given time
6-Weight and priority must be part of coverage calculation
We have Thousand Test Plans, each Test Plan can cover one or more functionality, and a functionality can be covered by N Test Plans.
For each functionality we have a priority and a weight, not present actually in Jira:
For example:
1-Create a Client Account: Priority 1 and weight 3
2-Modify a Client Account: Priority 2 and Weight 2
3-Desactivate a Client Account: Priority 2 and Weight 1
Is there any tool or addon that can help to resolve this?
Thank you in advance.
Regards,