Hello everybody! I'd love to pick your brains on a challenge I'm facing.
I've been using Rich Filters addon lately and it's a gamechanger for our reporting.
I do have a request that is a bit difficult to tackle and resolve. Here it goes:
My Jira filter that populates the dashboard is something like:
issuetype in (Bug, Epic, "Feature Request") and project in ("Project 1","Project 2","Project 3")
In the Rich Filter Controller I have the Issue Type, Project and Status as Dynamic Filters.
Let's say I select Epic and Open in the controller and I get a set of 100 filtered epics. All these epics are linked to different parents (sub-initiatives).
My question is:
Is there a gadget or a way to display a list of all sub-initiatives (parents) and the number of Epics that each parent has linked?
Or:
Is there a way to dynamically access the filter that the controller constructs and pass it to another gadget as: issueFunction in parentsOf ("dynamic filter")?
This might be an impossible request but it's worth a shot.
Thanks a lot in advance for your suggestions.