What do the small dots mean on Kanban board?
We can see several dots on the issues through Kanban board, sometimes these are going to red.
I'm sorry if it an obvious thing but I haven't found the answer yet.
Many thanks!
The dots are representing the days a certain issue has been in that column... as far as I know ;-)
Dear Christian,
Thanks for the information!
Regards,
Szilvia
Maybe you can help me with this either
Can I change somehow the working day settings? The board counts every day but we only need to count the working days without weekends.
Many thanks,
@Szilvia,
if you are owner or administrator of the board ,
check this link to configure the working days in kanban board :
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AGILE/Configuring+a+Board
I'm not so sure. I have an issue that I created this morning, moved through to my "In Progress" column, and it has dots all the way across to the end with the last one red. Other issues that have been in their column for several days are only showing a few dots.
Any other ideas?
Ok with some more digging, it was showing "-1 days in this column" and it appears to be a known issue:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-6651
Thanks.
For people coming here trying to figure out how to add/remove this indicator:
Board -> Configure -> Columns -> Days in column: check to have it, uncheck to not have it.
I looked today, but not seeing it. Has this changed?
How do we enable this in the new Jira?
Did this feature disappear? It was super useful and I'm confused how to get it back.
Agreed...seems like it's gone. Why?
Still can't find it. There seems to be a marketplace app that lets you do this as a report, but the dots on the card were super useful.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.