Good morning community.
I have a question about how to resting a transition (in transition conditions) in a workflow, after 2 weeks without groovy.I do this but it doesn't work.
Can you help me?
Hi Eduard,
What isn't working about it? It lets the issue transition? What status are you moving from and to?
Hello @John Funk
What I need is that when a ticket is closed and 2 weeks have passed the reopening transition disappears.
What is not working?I don't know how to set the values in the condition so that it disappears after the time requested by the client.
It lets the issue transition?
Yes I can do it
What state does it move from and what state does it move to? From closed to open
Thanks, and I hope I've explained myself more or less well.
So your Condition above does not work?
Try changing the Comparison Type to Date without time instead of String.
I tryed this also, but is not work
I prefere to do this whit script runner, but the client don't want to pay this.
Thanks @John Funk
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.