Hello community!
I have integrated our Jira Software(server instance) with Bitbucket Cloud according to this article --> https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver0815/linking-a-bitbucket-or-github-repository-with-jira-1167833041.html
Connection seems to work and I created a test account for myself in Bitbucket Cloud with test project and repository. Everything is set to private(workspace, project and repository) and I can see the private repository in Jira UI repo dropdown list, which is exactly how it should be according to the article mentioned above. However when I try to make the same integration with my colleague's account, it only shows the repository if it's made public. What might the problem be? According to the article, you should see all the repos(public & private) owned by the user you are authenticating as. Settings for those 2 accounts are exactly the same(workspace, project and repo are all private). When my colleague makes his repository public, it appears in Jira UI, but this is not an option and we definitely need to keep it private.
Best regards,
Matis