Hi, I'm trying to transfer all products from one organisation to another. The product to be moved is a Jira Cloud site (free tier).The option to transfer all products is unavailable - it says "This feature is unavailable for your organization. To transfer your products to another organization, contact support and raise a ticket under the category Technical issues and bugs."I want to transfer the site https://gearset-da.atlassian.net in the gearset-da organisation to the gearsethq organisation. Could this be done for me or an option to do this myself be enabled?
@Gabriel Cowley
You need to submit a support issue here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ If you are on a free plan then you will not be able to submit an issue and we will need to escalate it here for you.
Hi @Brant Schroeder , we are on a free plan. Could you escalate this please?
I escalated. We will see what they can do.
Hi,
I've created a support case for this over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-813911
Regards,
Andy
@Andy Heinzer Thanks Andy.
Thank you!
@Brant Schroeder We want to transfer one of our organization to another as well. We can pay for one of the organization but dont know which one should I do it. Pls help.
@bachbui Can you please create a new community post and tag me in the comment. I can then escalate that post to Atlassian.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.