Hello Team,
I have prepared a JQL Query Where it gives me Result for no followup 3 days excluding weekend.
The Query is running fine, but the result is specific to Time, when the ticket was updated.
ie If a ticket was update on Monday at 2pm and if I run the query on Thursday at 1pm I wont get to see that ticket, while if I run the query at 2pm or after that only then I get to see that ticket.
This is more specific to time, While I need it to be specific to the day.
For eg, I need to see all the ticket on Thursday that was last updated on Monday irrespective on time.
Below is the query let me know What to edit more here.
(updated < -3d AND updated > startofWeek(-1d)) OR (updated < -5d and updated < startofweek(-1d))
Could you please suggest here.