Easy answer is that one or both of them are likely to be crashing!
Check the system information page for both, it will tell you where the Tomcat they are running inside is located. Different directories = different Tomcats.
You can find the installation directory and the tomcat container details under Administration > System Information for both products. That will be a good place to start.
I went to "system info" in both apps.
For Confluence, the information reads:
For Jira, the information reads:
Neither apps are crashing, and their "Application Servers" are in different directories.
Thanks for the feedback!
Mike
Different versions is a guarantee of separate installs too!
Right... I guess I got lucky. The different versions were installed by the Jira & Confluence Linux installers. Any advice for avoiding this in the future?Thanks,Mike
Avoiding what?
You have to work quite hard to install both systems in one container, especially since the WAR/EAR downloads were discontinued.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.