I deleted the remote repository, then created a new one, clicked the get button in the sourcetree program, and all the local files are gone. Is there any way to get them back?((
Hi @ScrepY,
In rare cases, we may be able to restore repository content as long as the repo deletion happened within the last 7 days.
I checked our logs and I found one repo belonging to your workspace that was deleted the day you made this post. However, I see that the repo you recreated with the same name has now source code in it.
Can you please confirm if you have been able to restore the content?
Kind regards,Theodora
Did you commit your local files?
What do you get when running `git log` and `git reflog`?
Yes, that's right. Thank you for your reply!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.