I have seen solution in How-to-restrict-to-edit-custom-field-in-particular-status
This solution not work with my situation, because my Jira application has thousands project and nearly hundred workflow.It's very difficult to add restrict by project or workflow.
So how can I deal with the restrict?
Hi @OOoo and welcome to the community,
If with the solution you are referring to, restrict a custom field from editing per se is not possible. Without knowing your business requirement I would propose two solutions:
Hi @Alex Koxaras -Relational- thank you for your reply,
My server environment:JIRA v7.3.6 standalone version
Speaking of Scriptrunner, do you mean scriptrunner-for-jira ? I cannot find script runner in my jira app.
The second solution you mentioned, have to do a lot config, cannot be done in my company.
Is there any other solution with groovy script or other programmatically?
@OOoo
Yes, I'm referring to that application. You can use behaviours to do what you want. But the idea is that:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.