I'm an IT manager of a 3 developer team and I've recently stuck my neck out to jump to BitBucket from an older but apparently feature rich open source project (part of Phabricator). I really like the BB interface but I was shocked when my lead developer started complaining about a few features that seem they should be standard in an enterprise level system. It feels like we're going backwards in a few areas.
1. When doing a diff on a branch, it cannot display all files (nor browse to the files) if you have a lot of files to diff.
2. When doing a diff on a large file, you can't see all diffs
3. When doing a diff on a large file, you can't browse the entire file
4. When doing a search in a repo, it will not search large files!
All of these limitations seem very odd. If we upgrade to the paid version will these limits be removed? Or, are these issues going to be addressed or even on a roadmap? Is there an ETA?