I WANT TO SEND A REMINDER TO THE ASSIGNEE BEFORE THE DUE DATE IS APPROACHING BUT I AM NOT ABLE TO DO IT I HAVE WRITTEN THE AUTOMATION BUT IT IS NOT WORKING. CAN ANYONE HELP ME
Hi @Chessensei
Can you show us what the log of the automation shows?
And I think you caps lock is stuck.
Hi @Chessensei ,
Welcome to the community !!
Is the Automation rule failing with some errors or not executing for the required tickets ?
Also try using dueDate >= Now() duedate >= -24h
Hi, @Chessensei !
I suggest you try Reminders for Jira issue if you`re ok with Atlassian plug-ins. You can automatically remind users when the time comes via a comment in the issue.
Hi @Karyna Tyrnavska _SaaSJet
When recommending a marketplace vendor product, please ensure that you disclose your affiliation to that vendor in your post wording. For more information about this, please see:
Atlassian Community online guidelines for Marketplace and Solution Partners
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Atlassian-Community-online-guidelines-for-Marketplace-and/ba-p/689723
Kind regards,Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.