Hi,
I want to create a filter to be used in dashboard for identifying the issues that were created over 180 days ago and are still unresolved. I can do rest of the query need help with the 180 days part
Hello Salman,
Hope you have been fine.
I would use a JQL similar to what Trudy mentioned, but with a small change related to the resolution so we can search for tickets that don't have a value in the resolution field:
created < startofday(-180d) and resolution is EMPTY
I also recommend checking the pretty good documentation below to understand more about resolutions:
Please give it a try and let me know how it goes.
Kind regards,
Carlos
created < startofday(-180d) and statusCategory!=Done
I would use resolution is empty instead statusCategory!=Done
Some times with status are used in may WF and the status catagory is not "right" so resolution seems more accurate.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.