Hi @韦哲
As suggested by the error message, you have to reduce the the repository size. So this link is useful this https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/reduce-repository-size/
Hi,Alex
thank you for your help!
I did this , but it does not works.
git branch <keeper>
git reset --soft @{u}^
git push --force
git merge --ff-only <keeper>
git branch -d <keeper>
Still the same error as above
Hi,Alex,
I checked some sources and should need your help to perform GC operations,
https://bitbucket.org/kingsgroup/kg-excel-bin
urgent, thanks
git gc
Hi @韦哲, thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community.
I confirmed you raised an internal ticket with our support team, and a support engineer has already run a GC against your repository, so I understand everything is working as expected now. In any case, to avoid any possible misunderstandings or miscommunication that may arise from discussing the same matter on two different platforms, let’s focus on the ticket instead.
Once the ticket is resolved, feel free to share the resolution here to help other community members that may have the same issue.
Kind regards,Caroline
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.