I'm referencing this great brainstorming article. One of the materials is the Disrupt cards. There are to number 30 cards. I'm wondering if that was a typo or intended humor.
@Monica P_ Sykora , great eye!!! Not intentional but good to know if we need to edit for a future print round.
Hi @Monica P_ Sykora and welcome to the Community!
The second card being humor definitely leaves you wondering, doesn't it 😉. Great observation - passed it on the Team Playbook team.
The playbook is an awesome resource, packed with tons of useful knowledge and fun to use by the way it is documented and designed. That does make it hard to guess if it's a glitch or intentional. The second card being humor may be a silent hint, though ...
Hello Christine, where can I get the disrupt cards?
Hi @Mavis Mazhura,
Just click the Disrupt Cards link in Monica's question above. That is a direct download link. Or download them from the What you need section in the Playbook play itself.
Thank you @Walter Buggenhout for a quick response.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.