I have 3 issues. I cant see this issues in project, board or in issues tab.When I want to see issues, I saw this error;When I search issues in filter, I saw issues in there. But again I cant detailed it.
Hi.
Maybe I misunderstand your question, my apologies in that case.But I would probably recommend you to review the Permission Scheme associated with the project and see if you have the Browse Project Permission on the project. Best regardsMalin
@serap_ileri I would suggest working with your Jira Admin if you are not an Admin and they can user the permission helper to determine what is happening. https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/use-the-jira-admin-helper/
Hi Malin, Thanks from your help. But this problem about index. I worked integrity checker and fixed this problem.
Hi Brant, Thanks from your help. But this problem about index. I worked integrity checker and fixed this problem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.