Hey,
I set up a rule that created a task in a Personal project (my, i'm the admin there). But it shows a weird error I can't understand.
Found the solution - when I specified the issue type instead of choosing "Same as" it worked
Hi @Nofar Ben Kereth ,
Please check if you have same ticket type in NOFI project as similar to that you created in Your personal project.
i.e.
Thanks.
Yes, both have Task and this is what I was trying to create.
Hi @Nofar Ben Kereth
Does the automation actor have access to the project? If it is using the standard automation user, then make sure the apps role has access to the project in the permission scheme.
Dan
The actor is Automation for Jira - how can give it permission? Doesn't it already have it by defualt?
@Nofar Ben Kereth
Can you send a screenshot of the permission scheme. Specifically browse project and create issue permissions.
Since its a Personal Tasks project, it doesn't have a scheme. Adding the Access settings
@Nofar Ben Kereth ,
1. No mandatory/required fields
2. The rule actor is Automation for Jira, as far as I know, you don't need to give it special permissions.
3. Nothing..
The only thing I can think of is that the destination project is a Personal Task type..
It seems the problem is in the source project as the IDs in the error belongs to it. Any suggestions?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.