I have a page with a table whose content I would like to print on another page, but only the content with the same name in a column.
I hope you can help me.
Best regards
Konstantin
Hi @Konstantin Löscher have you looked into the Excerpt macro?
I think I expressed myself a bit difficult.
I would like to have all the information from the Location column on another page if the content is the same as what I specified.
Hi @Konstantin Löscher ,
We can suggest trying our Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app:
Hey,
Many thanks for your suggestions, unfortunately I can't find the macro you describe.In addition, the initialization via the curly brackets {} does not work, do you have to unlock it somehow or have I not yet understood the context.
If you have Confluence Cloud, you insert macros via "/", for Server/Data Center it's "{".
If you don't see the Table Excerpt, Table Filter, Pivot Table, etc. macros in the macrobrowser, it means that your company doesn't use the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app, the add-on is not installed for your instance.
Hi,
yes have the cloud version and I was the admin on this site, i cant find this apps directly an the marketplace.
Do you have the right name on the market place and is this for free?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.