How to create custom field with time to resolution for specific statuses? It's possible i time to SLA? I don't need set a SLA i only want to get time and show it in issue navigator
Project is in Jira Software
Hi @Arkadiusz Baka
This is Tuncay working for Appfire, and I'm one of the folks behind Time to SLA.
Yes, it is possible with Time to SLA. However, I'd recommend another app (of our company) for you, I believe it will much better suit your needs. Enhancer Plugin for Jira has great custom fields:
"Time in Review"
>= 4d
"Time to Resolution"
<= timeSpentBy(
"5d"
,
"username"
)
All fields can be used in the issue navigator, they are searchable, and sortable and you can configure them to work according to your working hours/business calendar.
I hope it was helpful, please let us know if you have further questions.
Hi @Tuncay Senturk _Snapbytes_ , thx for recommenadtion other app. But how can i do this in Time to Sla?
You have to define an SLA calculating your response time, then if you define Time to SLA custom field you can see the value in issue navigstator. You can still make similar searches in Time to SLA.
Please let me know if you need clarification.
@Tuncay Senturk _Snapbytes_ its show remaining time, but how to show elapsed time?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.