Hello,
Can we able to see story points in backlog mode for each columns in board. Currently I am able to see "Not started" "In progress" and "Done" only but we have some other columns which we created.
Hi @ChandraPrakash
No, that is not possible with the built-in features. The backlog view is summarizing what is on the board (regardless of the columns and status values) when it shows the counts by Status Category values.
Kind regards,Bill
Disclaimer: I am a marketplace partner (marketplace listing)
@ChandraPrakash minware can group tickets based on your custom fields. Below is a screenshot of what it looks like in our system (Not Set) would be your custom field and the numbers bolded in the visual below would be aggregate sums of:
And you can expand each grouping to see the tickets that went into it and when those tickets changed status:
I hope this was helpful and you find what you are looking for!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.