I'm new to JQL, trying to do a search for any Tasks that relate to any Stories.
I found the issueRelatesTo field (or is that a function?) via autocomplete in the search bar, but I can't find explanations about it anywhere on the internet.
These pages don't mention it:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/advanced-search-reference-jql-fields/
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/advanced-search-reference-jql-functions/
I have figured out how it works but I'm afraid I may be missing other fields/functions that could help me. Is there an updated full reference document?
I found this other post with a response from @Mark Segall that mentions issuerelatesto
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/Automation-Rules-gt-Closing-Jira-Tickets-should-close-Service/qaq-p/1967397
It appears to be related to Service projects specifically.
I have not found any Jira documentation yet that mentions it.
Hi @roberto_sc ,
Have you checked this document?
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/advanced-search-reference-jql-functions/#Advancedsearching-functions
Look for linkedIssues.
Hi @roberto_sc - Adding to what @Trudy P Claspill shared, this is not specific to JSM. However, for your particular use case, you'll want to execute something like this:
issueLinkType = "relatesTo" and issueType = Task
This should return all tasks that have "Relates To" links. However, getting it to be more specific and getting it to specifically look for story links would require a marketplace app.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.