Hi Is it possible to lock an section/colum in a template? So when it is used by the users they will not remove or delete a specific section/colum?Hope you guys can help
Hi @Stephanie Plambech ,
unfortunately, you can't do that. A template is something that helps users to create a new page but, as you know, can change page at his convenience even if it comes from a template.
Fabio
Thanks Fabio - Im trying to create basic templates where some standard information needs to be filled out every time, so I want to remove the risk of them deleting/remove the information by incident. Do you have any thought on how I can do that ?
/Stephanie
there is no way to block a portion of page
Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Catworkx_ Again thanks for the answar.
Then I must go in a thinking-box for how I can get around my issue.
Stephanie
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.