INFO: Uploading app.zip to S3.aws s3 cp app.zip s3://jss-codedeploy-deployment/ ion-jss-498-becbe869Invalid endpoint: https://s3. us-east-1.amazonaws.com✖️ Failed to upload app.zip to S3.when I use environment variables my pipeline is going through, but when I add those parameters to my deployment variables having this error
Hi @Abu Bakir Uralov
G'day.
The error is generally caused by invalid region settings, so can you verify if you've configured your region correctly in the pipe?
That said, I suggest enabling Debug option in the pipe to create a more verbose log. This will give more idea to why it's failing.
You can check the pipe page here to understand how to enable debugging:
script: - pipe: atlassian/aws-s3-deploy:1.1.0 variables: AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID: $AWS_ACCESS_KEY_ID AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY: $AWS_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY AWS_DEFAULT_REGION: 'us-east-1' S3_BUCKET: 'my-bucket-name/logs' LOCAL_PATH: '$(pwd)' DEBUG: 'true'
Cheers,Syahrul
Hi @Syahrul yes I have correct region, and also those variables are working on repository variables but they are not working on deployment variables
Hey @Abu Bakir Uralov
Noted, do you have a chance to enable the debug option and see if there are any specific errors in it?
Debug enable should generate a more in-depth verbose log which should help to identify why the pipe is failing to upload.
That said, you can also try to not set the region as a variable instead define it directly in the pipe and see if that works.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.