Hi, I wanted to ask regarding deleted issues.
Even though everyone from our team know, they should not delete issues, sometimes happens, that they forget and delete it anyways.
I have asked this question some time ago and found out, that we can use App - Restore deleted issues.
Since this is the first time I really needed the usage of it, I have found out, that when you restore deleted issues it is created always under new issue number, which is not what I actually need - I needed to restore the deleted one.
Do you guys know, how to really bring back the deleted ones or is it even possible?
Also I have another question regarding permissions. Since we are still on Free plan, as there was no need to upgrade - I was looking for option how to forbid users from permission to delete issues - unfortunately there is no possibility on Free Plan - so I am looking for workaround?
Do you anybody know or is there no other was then upgrade?
Thanks