Good day
Is it possible to remove the trusted-users role from automatically having the "Administer Jira" Global permission. We are not going to add users to this role but we want to make sure that no admin by mistake gives a user the trusted-user role permission which in turn gives them admin permissions in Jira.
Hi @Kasturee The trusted user role has been discontinued for the improved user management experience.
Essentially, a trusted user is a site administrator without access to the User management area.
Thanks Dave. I still see the trusted user role available in the Role drop down when I go to a user's profile.
Is there a way to delete it from the Administer Jira Global Permissions.
Hi po
I still have the option for trusted user. I need to remove it from Administer Jira Global Permissions. I don't see any way to see who has this permission but they are still able to create projects which is causing us issues.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.